Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Accountants
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
• A bachelors or master’s degree with technology as a core component
• A keen understanding of people and management processes
• Able to make important business decisions
• Advanced technical knowledge
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Accountants
Location: Australia | Canada
Accountants can have more than one designation and may perform multiple types of accounting duties. Accountants plan and provide accounting systems and services relating to taxation and the financial dealings of organisations and individuals, and advise on associated record-keeping and compliance requirements.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree generally required
Salary Estimate: $1500 - $1999 per week
$78000 - $103999 per year
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• assisting in formulating budgetary and accounting policies
• preparing taxation returns for individuals and organisations
• maintaining internal control systems
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• may appraise cash flow and financial risk of capital investment projects
• preparing financial statements for presentation to boards of directors, management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies
Contact our Consultant at email@example.com or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.