Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Production Managers
• Planning & organising
• Thinking & Decision Making
• Team Working & Leadership
• Geo technical Engineer
• Quantity Surveyor
• Structural Engineer
• Transport Engineer
A strong background in successfully commissioning these size power plants
Proven ability to manage teams.
Strong commitment to zero harm
Excellent communication and time management skills
Overseas Job Opportunities: Electrical Engineers
Location: Australia | Canada
Designs, develops and supervises the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of equipment, machines and systems for the generation, distribution, utilisation and control of electric power.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Salary Estimate: $70000 - $ 150000
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• planning and designing power stations and power generation equipment
• determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and other equipment
• developing products such as electric motors, components, equipment and appliances
• establishing delivery and installation schedules for machines, switchgear, cables and fittings
• may specialise in research in areas such as power generation and transmission systems, transformers, switchgear and electric motors, telemetry and control systems
• interpreting specifications, drawings, standards and regulations relating to electric power equipment and use
• supervising the operation and maintenance of power stations, transmission and distribution systems and industrial plants
Contact our Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.