Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Production Managers
• Good technical abilities
• Team working skills
• Geo technical Engineer
• Quantity Surveyor
• Structural Engineer
• Transport Engineer
Registration or licensing may be required.
If the above ANZSCO code 2334-11 for Electronics Engineer is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled visa. Sanctum Consulting will suggest you the process accordingly. For further details mail us at email@example.com and contact us at 9030040088 or you can visit us at 11th floor, Block A, Melange Tower, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur. Landmark - Lane beside Pride Honda Showroom, Hyderabad-500081.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Electronics Engineering
Location: Australia | Canada
Electronic Engineers design, develop, adapt, install, test and maintain electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer systems, communication systems, entertainment, transport and other industrial applications.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering
Salary Estimate: $70000 - $ 160000
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• designing electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer, communication and control systems, and other industrial applications
• designing software, especially embedded software, to be used within such systems
• establishing and monitoring performance and safety standards and procedures for operation, modification, maintenance and repair of such systems
• analyzing communications traffic and level of service, and determining the type of installation, location, layout and transmission medium for communication systems
• designing and developing signal processing algorithms and implementing these through appropriate choice of hardware and software
• developing apparatus and procedures to test electronic components, circuits and systems
• designing communications bearers based on wired, optical fibre and wireless communication media
Contact our Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.