Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Engineering managers
Business Administration Managers.
Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Demonstrated experience in project scheduling, cost control and Management.
Solid commercial and contracts experience
Minimum 3+ years of experience as an engineer in the construction industry.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Engineering Managers
Location: Australia | Canada
Engineering Management is a specialized form of management that is required to successfully lead engineering or technical personnel and projects. This can be used to describe either functional management or project management.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree required , some employees may prefer a graduate degree
Salary Estimate: AUD $80000 - $140000 or CAD $70000 - $130000
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• Establishing project schedules and budgets.
• Interpreting plans, drawings and specifications, and providing advice on engineering methods and procedures to achieve construction and production requirements.
• may contribute to research and development projects
•determining, implementing and monitoring engineering strategies, policies and plans
• establishing project schedules and budgets
• ensuring conformity with specifications and plans, and with laws, regulations and safety standards
• overseeing maintenance requirements to optimise efficiency
Technical skills and Communication skills.
Problem solving skills.
Team working and management skills.
Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
Contact our Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.