Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Physiotherapists
• Initiative, patience, sensitivity and tact.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
Financial Risk Manager
• A bachelors or master’s degree with technology as a core component
• A keen understanding of people and management processes
• Able to make important business decisions
• Advanced technical knowledge
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Physiotherapists
Location: Australia | Canada
Special Education Teachers teach primary, middle or intermediate, and secondary school students with learning difficulties, hearing impairment and sight impairment, and promote students' social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Required Education: Master's degree in Physiotherapy
Salary Estimate: $51,000 and $75,000
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• administering muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests to identify and assess physical problems of patients
• designing treatment programs to address patients' problems
• treating patients to reduce pain, improve circulation, strengthen muscles, improve cardiothoracic, cardiovascular and respiratory functions, restore joint mobility, and improve balance and coordination
• using the therapeutic properties of exercise, heat, cold, massage, manipulation, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, ultraviolet and infra-red light and ultrasound in the treatment of patients
• reviewing, continually monitoring, assessing and evaluating programs and treatments
• consulting with other Health Professionals as required about patients' problems, needs and progress
• instructing patients and their families in procedures to be continued at home
• recording treatments given and patients' responses and progress
• developing and implementing screening and preventative health promotion programs
Contact our Consultant at email@example.com or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.