Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Production Managers
• Production Manager( Forestry)
• Production Manager (Manufacturing)
Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Demonstrated experience in project scheduling, cost control and Management.
Solid commercial and contracts experience
Minimum 3+ years of experience as an engineer in the construction industry.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Production Managers
Location: Australia | Canada
The Production manager, will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes and make sure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree required , some employees may prefer a graduate degree
Salary Estimate: Starting around £25,000.
2+ experience £30,000 to £40,000
5+ experience £40,000 to £60,000
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans
• planning details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
• controlling the operation of production plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of parts and tools
• monitoring production output and costs, and adjusting processes and resources to minimize costs
• informing other Managers about production matters
•overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment
• directing research into production methods, and recommending and implementing initiatives
• controlling the preparation of production records and reports
• coordinating the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
•directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
Technical skills and Communication skills.
Problem solving skills.
Team working and management skills.
Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
Contact our Consultant at email@example.com or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.