Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Special Education Teachers
• Interpersonal skills
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Communication skills
Financial Risk Manager
• A bachelors or master’s degree with technology as a core component
• A keen understanding of people and management processes
• Able to make important business decisions
• Advanced technical knowledge
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Special Education Teachers
Location: Australia | Canada
Special Education Teachers teach primary, middle or intermediate, and secondary school students with learning difficulties, hearing impairment and sight impairment, and promote students' social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Special Education
Salary Estimate: $53,920 for all special education teachers.
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• administering various forms of assessment and interpreting the results
• devising instructional materials, methods and aids to assist in training and rehabilitation
• Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
• stimulating and developing interests, abilities, manual skills and coordination
• Supervise and mentor teacher assistants who work with students with disabilities
• teaching basic academic subjects, and practical and self-help skills to hearing and sight impaired students
• preparing and maintaining student data and other records and submitting reports
Contact our Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.