Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Production Managers
• an interest in solving practical and technical problems
• planning and organisational skills
• analytical skills and the ability to interpret information
• strong communication skills
• an understanding of the principles of physics and maths
• knowledge of building methods and materials.
• Civil Engineering Associate
• Civil Engineering Technician
Registration or licensing may be required.
If the above ANZSCO code 2334-11 for Electronics Engineer is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled visa. Sanctum Consulting will suggest you the process accordingly. For further details mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us at 9030040088 or you can visit us at 11th floor, Block A, Melange Tower, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur. Landmark - Lane beside Pride Honda Showroom, Hyderabad-500081.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Civil Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians
Location: Australia | Canada
Civil Engineering Drafts persons & Technicians assist in research, design, construction, operations and maintenance. Prepares detailed drawings and plans for civil engineering work in support of Civil Engineering Professionals and Engineering Technologists.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology [UG],Master’s degree in Psychology [Graduate level ]
Salary Estimate: $78 000 and $103 999 per year
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• collecting data about clients and assessing their cognitive and emotional disorders
•administering and interpreting diagnostic tests and formulating plans for treatment
• developing, administering and evaluating individual and group treatment programs
• consulting with other professionals on details of cases and treatment plans
• conducting research studies of motivation in learning, group performance and individual differences in mental abilities and educational performance
• formulating achievement, diagnostic and predictive tests for use by teachers in planning methods and content of instruction
• developing interview techniques, psychological tests and other aids in workplace selection, placement, appraisal and promotion
• conducting surveys and research studies on job design, work groups, morale, motivation, supervision and management
Contact our Consultant at email@example.com or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.