Key Tasks Include:
Key skills for Auditors , Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Financial/Accounting Skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Thorough and Precise
Financial Risk Manager
• A bachelors or master’s degree with technology as a core component
• A keen understanding of people and management processes
• Able to make important business decisions
• Advanced technical knowledge
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Overseas Job Opportunities: Auditors,Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers
Location: Australia | Canada
Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers conduct audits of accounting systems, procedures and financial statements, manage corporate funding and financial risk, and administer and review corporate compliance activities.
Required Education: Bachelors Degree generally required
Salary Estimate: Starting Salary : $80000 P/A
Senior Salary : $ 175000 P/A
Average Salary : $ 120000 P/A
Jobs Outlook (2014 – 2024): 5% as fast as the average for all occupations.
• arranging, giving notice of and attending meetings of directors and shareholders
• advising on business policy, strategy and planning
• supervising organisations' share capital by preparing documents and share issues, and handling share transfers
• controlling treasury and treasury systems and establishing and reviewing risk management objectives and treasury policies
• identifying, managing and reporting on financial risks
• collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial standing, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations
• devising, re-organising and establishing budgetary cost control and other accounting systems such as computer-based systems
• Managing Intellectual property rights of the company
• evaluating the cost effectiveness and risks of operational processes, activities, policies and systems
• establishing audit objectives, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria
Contact our Consultant at email@example.com or call us at 9030040088 to know more about this opportunity.